BurtonUX.com | Design, Development
As the final project for the Minneapolis College of Art and Design (MCAD) Responsive Design class, design and develop a site to:
- share my background and qualifications
- showcase projects that demonstrate my skills and experience in research, design, and Web development.
I have continued to develop and refine the site since completing the class project and I use it as my portfolio site.
I used the following techniques to develop the site:
- HTML/CSS with SASS
- PHP to include separate header and footer files in each page
- PHP to create the page title, menu and selected page indicator programmatically
- Media queries and Modernizr to make the site mobile responsive